Monday, April 27, 2009

May is a special month


I'm back. I've been out on special assignment and I think I'm ready to tell you about a very well kept secret in the greyhound world.

Yesterday was my 13th birthday. I'll think we'll honor my 13 years by celebrating senior greyhounds for the whole month of May.

I'm putting together my Top 13 reasons to adopt a senior greyhound.

I've been out in the field interviewing some of our resident senior greyhounds already in homes.

For the month of May, when you adopt a senior greyhound from the Oregon Greyhound Adoption you'll receive a goodie bag with each senior greyhound adopted.

But best of all, when you adopt a senior greyhound, you will bring home a pet that will steal your heart and you will know in an instant that it was the best greyhound you ever adopted.

No comments: