Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Huggable, lovable, gentle, spunky, sweet and charming girl

Is ready for her forever home!


I think it is time we had a little talk. Ma petite amie, Sassy is looking for a forever home.

Now I know she is wonderful, but I just thought I would ask a few of her other friends what they think about her.

Debra Sassy has the most wonderfully rich and soft fur, she is irresistible to touch and hug!

Vicki Just look into my eyes, all I'm asking for is a loving home, and I'll return tenfold all the love you give me

Rosanna Sassy is a sweet, gentle lady with an outgoing personality. She melts your heart when she tilts that little face to look up at you with her beautiful brown eyes.

Jeff She's a pistol! At almost 11 years old Sassy has the spunk of a much younger lady. She's waited patiently for her home and is EVER so good that she's even decided that she will live with feline roommates as long as she gets a couch!

Carolyn Sassy is sweetness!

Karen Sassy is specially mellowed with age (vintage charmer), but still has plenty of energy and love to give to someone special.

Christine Moon face. I don’t know why…that’s what just popped into my head. Her face is very round, as are her deep brown eyes.

“Did it take long to find me
I ask the faithful light

Ooh did it take long to find me

And are you going to stay the night

I'm being followed by a moon shadow

moon shadow - moon shadow

leaping and hopping on a moon shadow

moon shadow - moon shadow”

Yusuf (formerly Cat Stevens)

Je t'aime, ma chérie

No comments: